We utilize an electronic reporting system that captures photos of any deficiencies found, along with narratives to help you understand the impact of the issue. Our reports are saved online for a full 7 years, or you can download a copy of the report to your computer.
CLICK HERE for a sample of our reports
What your inspection covers
- Lot grading and signs of water penetration
- Roof type and general condition
- Foundation, structure of walls and roof
- Exterior wall coverings, decks, patios and walks
- Attic, crawl spaces and basement area
- Attached garage or carport
- Heating, plumbing and air conditioning units
- Interior doors, floors, windows, walls and ceiling
- Electrical panel, breakers, outlets and lights
- Attic insulation type and approx. “R” value
What you receive
- A complete review of the report onsite
- An electronic report including relevant photos delivered immediately after the inspection
- Competitive price
- Confidential service
- Prompt service
- FREE after inspection phone support for as long as you own your home
- and most importantly, PEACE OF MIND!
What you can expect
- Complete top to bottom visual inspection of all components of the property
- Confidence in being aware of defects and existing conditions
- Trained, qualified, registered inspectors
- Flexibility. Your schedule is our schedule
- Value for your money
- Unbiased opinion. We are looking after your interests, and yours alone
- Peace of Mind knowing your decision is based on the knowledge of an informed decision
A WETT inspection, which stands for Wood Energy Technology Transfer, includes a thorough inspection of all wood burning appliances such as stoves and open fireplaces, by a certified WETT inspector
Brookfield Relocation Inspections
We are proud to be registered with Brookfield Global Relocation Services as a provider of home inspection services to our federal government, military and RCMP communities.
We provide direct billing to Brookfield on your behalf to alleviate one less task for you during your busy relocation experience!
Long term exposure to radon gas is responsible for over 3,000 deaths annually in Canada, and is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers.
Health Canada recommends all homes be tested, using a long term dosimeter (91 days), for higher than acceptable levels of radon.
As certified C-NRPP Radon Measurement Professionals, we provide Long Term radon testing for your home including:
- Home visit and consultation to setup of 1 or more dosimeters according to recognized testing protocols
- Shipment of dosimeters to an accredited lab for analysis
- Consultation with you to review lab results and discuss any mitigation recommendations if higher than acceptable levels are discovered
- The fee includes everything listed above and we do all the leg work…all you need to do is make the call to protect your family!